Staff Awareness E-Learning Programme – Why Training Your Staff is Essential to Staying Cyber Safe
What Do These Stats Tell You?
- The number of cyber attacks is increasing year on year
- A cyber attack can be highly disruptive to your business
- Cyber criminals are becoming increasingly ‘clever’ and using new and ‘innovative’ ways to lure you in
- Many companies have had to permanently close-down after a cyber attack
- Every company must implement an effective cyber security strategy
- Staff awareness is essential, if staff know what signs to look out for, they are less likely to become a victim
We provide a range of e-learning courses, designed to educate your staff and build awareness through interactive and engaging methods. As these courses are done online, they can be accessed at any time. Employees can do the course based around their workload, meaning less disruption to the running of the business.
What are the Benefits of E-Learning Compared to Classroom Teaching?
- Cost – Effective
As overheads are generally lower than classroom teaching, e-learning is generally cheaper.
The course has been designed for easy comprehension, with simple, easy to understand terminology.
- Higher Retention
Due to its flexibility, the retention rate for e-learning is higher than classroom teaching.
- Tailored Branding and Content
Content can be tailored with your branding to keep it personalised and consistent with your brand guidelines if required.
- Minimal Environmental Impact
As there is no paperwork and no carbon footprint, and there’s no need to travel to a particular destination to take part, there is very minimal environmental impact.
Why Choose Our E-Learning Courses?
- Staff Progress Can Be Monitored
Administrators can quickly and easily monitor staff progress and course attendance.
- Minimal Disruption to Everyday Working
Employees can stop and start the course as their workload demands, resulting in less disruption to the business.
E-learning courses can be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
- Unlimited Capacity
As there is restrictions on the size of the class, more staff can be trained at once.
The Types of Courses
- Off-The-Shelf E-Learning
We have a range of off-the-shelf courses including:
- Information Security & Cyber Security
- Information Security & ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- GDPR & Data Protection Act 2018
- GDPR: Email Misuse
- Cyber Security for Remote Workers
- Social Media Staff Awareness
- Complete Staff Awareness E-Learning Suite
2. Customised E-Learning
Customised e-learning solutions can be optimised to help your staff get the most from their training. This can be done through branding and contact details. Customised e-learning solutions are designed to:
- Reinforce key messages
- Align with your business values
- Include industry-specific scenarios and case studies, making it more relatable and memorable
- Improve learning efficiency
- Provides focused and relevant training
3. Bespoke E-Learning
- Bespoke e-learning solutions are specifically designed to address your particular business needs.
- They can range from a single bespoke e-learning module to a multi-component awareness programme that include pocket guides, posters, email signatures and more.
Why Should You Choose Our E-Learning Courses?
- Developed by Specialists
The course is developed by specialists in that subject.
- Real-Life Examples
We use real-life examples and case studies making it easier to understand.
There is an assessment at the end of each module to ensure students have a thorough understanding of the subject.
The content produced uses a variety of interactive teaching methods, keeping students engaged and appealing to all different types of learners.
- Tips and Tricks
The course entails practical security tips and tricks to reduce the risk of mistakes
Staff awareness and training must be an integral part of your cyber security strategy in conjunction with cyber security software. Training your staff will build their awareness, in turn reducing their vulnerability and putting your organisation at less risk.
To find out more or to book your team in, give us a call on 01707 607100 or leave an enquiry and a member of a team will get back to you.