Backing up to the Cloud for business has become the easiest way to securely store your files at an Off-site location. This allows your data to stay intact and available even if your local disks are stolen or your premises get damaged. The main benefit of the Cloud is that it is hassle free for the end user, the software runs in the background so there is no more need to worry about remembering to run a backup and remove the tape.
Online cloud backup capability is an essential investment for small to medium-sized businesses. At Minerva, we can offer your business a bespoke cloud backup solution, dedicated to your storage capacity and how you manage your data. We have over 40 years of experience in helping businesses save time and money; you can count on Minerva to ensure your data remains safe and secure in the cloud.
The Common Cloud solutions
Hybrid Backup Solution
- Enable your business to utilise the benefits of a physical and online backup.
- Consists of a local backup within the premise, which is then transferred to the Cloud.
- Quick and easy restoration on site with no need for fast internet connection.
- If on premise restoration is not an option (e.g. fire or theft) – your data is also encrypted in the cloud and can be accessed easily and fully restored.
Full Cloud Backup Solution
- Requires fast and reliable data connectivity – perfect if you have high speed Internet.
- All data is encrypted and backed up to the Cloud.
- Automated – backups run in the background while you get on with running your business.
Ensuring you have a disaster recovery plan in place is a necessity for any business. A Disaster Recovery plan needs to be thorough, but also adaptable to a large number of possible scenarios such as pandemics, fires or a long-term loss of internet connectivity. What this offers you is a full back up solution of not just your data but your entire server operating system.
Choosing the right disaster recovery solution for your business can be complicated and time-consuming so our aim is always to remove the pain from this process for our clients. Our friendly engineers have plenty of experience in this area and know the right questions to ask and will draft, test and implement the plan on your behalf. We’ll even train your staff to ensure all employees know how it works.
Are you backing up your Microsoft 365?
Microsoft do that by default, right? Wrong!
It’s your data — you control it — and it is your responsibility to protect it.
Speak to us to learn more.
Have A Problem? Talk To Us
From IT emergencies to niggling issues to fully customised software solutions, the Minerva team is ready to help your IT run smoothly, leaving you more time to run your business.