Three signs that it’s time to step up to Iplicit – the cloud accounting system even non-financial people love!
Three signs that it’s time to step up to Iplicit –
the cloud accounting system even non-financial people love!
Change is always a bit daunting, but there are times when change just makes perfect sense.
Like when you left your Blackberry behind for a touch-screen smartphone.
And for businesses that have made the switch to Iplicit, that’s how it feels.
So who is it designed for?
Iplicit accounting software is aimed at small to medium-sized businesses, especially those with multiple locations or remote workers.
Iplicit is designed to be user-friendly and accessible for users with varying levels of accounting knowledge, making it a good fit for businesses that may not have a dedicated accounting department or staff with specialised accounting skills.
Dave Rendall, Minerva’s Technical Director, says that the ease of migration from legacy systems, tailored access and intuitive interface make iplicit very popular with clients whose existing accounting systems are starting to show their age.
What makes Iplicit so good?
There are lots of good accounting software packages, but this is why we think Iplicit tops the lot:
- Iplicit is a cloud-based solution so it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection;
- Iplicit makes invoicing, expense tracking, bank reconciliation, and financial reporting quick and easy;
- It integrates seamlessly with other business software, such as CRM and payroll systems,
to provide a complete solution for managing your business finances;
- Iplicit’s real-time financial reporting and data analysis is proving to be valuable for businesses wanting to make better informed financial decisions;
- It has a really user-friendly interface that makes it very simple to set up and use.
However, it’s worth noting that the features and functionality of Iplicit may not be suitable for all businesses, and it’s important to carefully evaluate any accounting software before making a decision.
So how would you know if Iplicit is for you?
It’s simple: if you answer ‘yes’ to any of these criteria, Iplicit is definitely worth considering…
1. Have you been using Xero but feel that now may be the time to step up, and you don’t want (or need) to pay for high-end systems such as NetSuite or SAP?
2. Have you got more than one office location, or have a workforce that sometimes (or always) works from home?
3. Do you see value in a single system you can use across the business, with built-in workflows and automation, and better business analytics?
Dave Rendall is convinced iplicit is a great way to make finance department resources more efficient and to move towards the elusive paperless office. “There are so many mundane tasks that are still being carried out manually, but it doesn’t have to be that way, and people’s time can be used so much more effectively.”
Want a demo? Just visit https://www.iplicit.com/see-the-software or speak to your Minerva Account Manager.