The Sage Guide to Making Tax Digital
Not sure what Making Tax Digital is and how it will impact your business from April 2019? Sage has produced a free guide to help businesses to prepare.
As of 1 April 2019, VAT-registered businesses in the UK will need to submit their VAT returns using “functional compatible software”, as part of HMRC’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) plans. With the deadline fast approaching, Sage has created a free Guide to Making Tax Digital including a checklist to help you in your preparations.
Inside the guide you find information on:
- What is Making Tax Digital
- What does this mean for you business
- How much will it cost businesses to comply with MTD for VAT
- What is MTD enabled Software
- What records will your business need to need to keep
There is also a handy four step business checklist to complete.
To download the guide, click here
To learn more visit Sage.com/blog/making-tax-digital
Further guidance on Making Tax Digital can be found at gov.uk here: