Get Ready for GDPR – Sophos Security Solutions
Are you concerned about GDPR? Still need help in your preparations?
The GDPR, or the EU General Data Protection Regulation, is a new law that is designed to strengthen the privacy and protect data for all individuals within the EU. Enforcement of the regulation will start on the 25th May 2018.
Under the new regulations, you have responsibilities to protect the personal information that you and your staff collect and use. This includes a requirement to have appropriate security to prevent it being accidentally or deliberately compromised.
How can Minerva help?
Implementing a data protection strategy that includes encryption and anti-malware is vital.
As Sophos Solutions Partner of the Year, Minerva can help in your preparations for GDPR by keeping your data and devices secure.
Sophos Solutions will minimize the risk of a fine with three steps:
1) Stop the top causes of data loss:
• Keep your devices and data secure if lost or stolen
• Stop Malware & Ransomware
2) Stop threats at the door:
• Block data-stealing attacks before they get to your devices
• Automatically encrypt or deny emails containing sensitive files
3) Stop human error:
• Use file level encryption to keep your data safe and secure even when they leave your network or devices
• Only authorized recipients can access sensitive files
If you’d like more information about how to keeping your data secure, please call 01707 607100 to talk to us today, and we will build the right solution for your needs.