Cloud-based accounting software
Maximise Business Operations With Cloud Accounting
iplicit is the cloud-based accounting software that is tailored for those that have outgrown entry-level accounting software and the frustrated on-premise legacy software user.
Providing greater flexibility and enhanced levels of reporting, iplicit integrates with other cloud applications and offers a seamless migration path from your existing system.
It is the natural choice for organisations seeking to ‘step up’ to next-generation finance software without losing the functionality they currently enjoy.
Brought to you by the team that originally founded Exchequer Software Ltd, in conjunction with the team at Concept Software, iplicit was born, to deliver a forward-thinking, cloud based proposition.
iplicit explained in under 2 minutes
What you will gain with iplicit
Voted the UK’s best Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounting Software – Accounting Excellence Awards 2020 and 2021
- Easy navigation and real time information
- Access from a web browser – nothing to install
- Secure – multi factor authentication and active directory integration
- Live interactive and customisable dashboards
- Data access controls – appropriate information to each user
- Single or multiple companies with consolidation
- Multicurrency with automatic updates
- Intercompany posting rules
- Supports non-UK tax authorities and flexible periods
- Unlimited chart of accounts analysis and dimensions
- Simple to use enquiries screens, filtering and searching on any field
- Links to related transactions e.g., GRN and PO to an invoice
- Inbuilt document management to upload or drag and drop any file
- Powerful reporting, available in real-time, from any device, including on screen drag and drop data pivots.
- Inbuilt scheduling tools for distributing reports.
- Flexible budgets and forecasting.
- Configurable workflow for budgets, forecast and any revisions are approved by the correct people.
- Iplicit Add-in for Microsoft Excel filter and report live through locally installed or web version of Excel.
- Workflow authorisation and approval available across the entire iplicit system, simple and flexible.
- Automation centre to reduce time spent on manual tasks, e.g., such as month end processes, but also span areas such as month end accruals, pre-payments, intercompany postings, deferred income etc.
- Mobile App – for workflow approval-based expenses, purchase requisitions and orders, timesheets or Dashboards, all in real-time.
- And more…
Please get in touch and we will arrange a full tour of iplicit, so that you see what makes it truly different.
See the software:
Reporting and dashboards
Powerful GL analysis
What people say since moving to iplicit:
“It’s fantastic, the speed at which you can do things on iplicit.” “Products like Xero and Sage, and QuickBooks online, pale in comparison to iplicit. They don’t have the diversity and depth of functionality that we need – the stock control, the sales orders, purchase orders and all that information.” – Director, The Solid Wood Flooring Company – formerly QuickBooks
“Sage 200 was inflexible and cumbersome to use. We wanted to change to something where the reporting could be so much more customisable and flexible and easy to use. And we wanted better project reporting around our productions, to try and report on costs a bit better” – Head of Finance, Edinburgh International Festival – formerly Sage 200
“iplicit did everything we wanted it to do – and in a very straightforward way. ”“We’ve seen a lot of time savings with iplicit. At the end of the month, there used to be 30 or so reports to compile in Excel. Now, it’s basically self-serve for the budget holders, so that has saved an incredible amount of time.” – Director of Finance, Autism Together – formerly Exchequer
“iplicit is probably the most flexible system I’ve ever used. It saves masses of time. All the finance team have said to me, at one point or another, that the best thing I’ve ever done was bringing in iplicit.” – Finance Director, The Recruitment Group – formerly Sage 50
“We were using Exchequer when I joined Yorkshire Wildlife Trust, but we’d grown to a £10m-£12m turnover and it was creaking at the seams. To reconcile the main bank account would have taken half a day. Now it takes five minutes.” – Director of Finance and Central Services, Yorkshire Wildlife Trust – formerly Exchequer
Have A Problem? Talk To Us
From IT emergencies to niggling issues to fully customised software solutions, the Minerva team is ready to help your IT run smoothly, leaving you more time to run your business.