Top reasons to upgrade to Sage 200Over the years, many Sage 50 Accounts customers have upgraded their software to Sage 200 to meet the needs of their growing businesses. Sage 200 builds on the functionality of Sage 50 Accounts, bringing together your back-office systems to provide a complete view of your business at your fingertips, but within a familiar Sage environment. Sage 200: your next step Sage 200 is a powerful, all-in-one solution, bringing together all your business processes, allowing you to work faster and smarter. Available as an online or on-premise product, you will find an option that fits perfectly with your business.
Top reasons to upgrade to Sage 200 from Sage 50 Accounts
- Your business has a turnover of £1 – 50 million or has 10 to 200 employees.
- You’d like a solution that can handle over 100,000 transactions and to manage the needs of a growing business.
- You want to manage your stock and business across multiple locations and addresses.
- You need enhanced functionality with different cost centres to interrogate data based on region, product type or sales agent.
- You’d like a three-tiered accounting system, covering nominal, sales, purchase and cash book ledgers.
- You’d like the flexibility of adding additional users and modules, such as Manufacturing and Customer Relationship Management.
- You’d like a solution that can be tailored to your business needs with the support of a local business partner.
Sage 200 Extra Online
- Quick to deploy and easy to customise and integrate
- Scalable with several flexible monthly payment alternatives
- Data security, automatic backups and disaster recovery
Sage 200 Extra
- On-premise so you can deploy, customise and control your data in-house
- Perfect for businesses with existing IT infrastructure and support
- Functionality for managing customers and manufacturing processes