It’s important that you keep your passwords safe. Here are some tips to help you.
1. Make sure that you use a different password for each of your accounts. If you use the same password for more than one account, it can make it easy for someone to access multiples accounts.
2. Try to use a mix of letters, numbers and symbols. This will make your password harder to guess.
3. Make sure you don’t use personal information or easy to guess words as your password.
4. Instead try selecting a random word and inserting letters and or symbols into the beginning, middle and end to make it harder to guess.
5. Keep your passwords safe and secure. It can be tempting to jot them down, but leaving your password written down on a post-it note by your desk is never a good idea.
We hope you find this useful.
Remember you can always contact us for advice if you are unsure at any time.