Time to consider Office 365 for your Business
Your technology can make the difference between a good day and a bad one. How hard are your systems working for you?
- Are you managing multiple passwords?
- Are you using disconnected solutions for calendars, security, file sharing, and meetings?
- Does it take too long to locate all the files related to a project?
- Are you experiencing email overload?
- Are you unable to support remote workers or mobile users?
If you answered yes to these questions, your business may be ready for Office 365, which offers best-in-class productivity tools to help you look more professional and work smarter.
Put modern technology to work for you:
- Evolve the way you work using familiar Office apps, including online and offline options across all your devices.
- Simplify security with one solution that is continuously up to date and enabled with multi-factor authentication.
- Enable unmatched collaboration working together in files and folders.
Why wait? Now is the time to explore your options if you are running Windows 7 or Office 2010, which face end of support deadlines starting in January, 2020. Migration can be seamless: 99% of Windows 7 applications and Office 2010 add-ins are compatible with Office 365.
The team at Minerva are here to help you transition to Office 365.
Contact us today about Office 365 migration