Still using Windows 7?
For close to a decade, Windows 7 has been at the cutting edge of technology for businesses around the world. On 14th January 2020, Microsoft will officially end support for Windows 7.
From 14th January, 2020, technical assistance and automatic updates that help protect your company’s PCs will no longer be made available for Windows 7. Therefore, it’s important that your business upgrades to Windows 10 Pro, which can provide the latest security updates to help keep you and your company’s data safer.
Here’s the key points you need to know:
- Windows 7 security updates end in January 2020. After that, new vulnerabilities won’t be fixed by Microsoft. Windows 10 Pro is the most secure Windows yet, with regular security updates and powerful Windows Defender technology
- Modern devices running Windows 10 Pro are faster and more efficient. A four-year-old device would only be half as fast. Older devices running Windows 7 will be even further behind.
- Windows 10 Pro is the ultimate version of Windows. It’s designed to be definitive. No more editions to upgrade to. Just regular, incremental updates to keep it at the cutting edge for the foreseeable future.
- Collaboration is easier than ever. Because Windows 10 Pro is designed to work seamlessly with cloud technology, accessing and working with colleagues around the world has never been simpler.
- New Windows 10 Pro devices will save businesses money. That’s not just because of their increased efficiency. They’re more reliable and longer lasting than older devices running Windows 7, which will need aftermarket security updates to stay safe for use anyway. Over their lifespan, they will save businesses significant sums.
Help is at hand:
The team at Minerva are here to help you make the switch to Windows 10 Pro as comfortable and easy as possible. If you haven’t already made the switch to Windows 10, contact us about getting the ball rolling.