Sage Scale Up Event – 14th May 2019
Business growth isn’t linear. Whether you’re in a period of rapid expansion, or you’ve grown steadily over several years, your business software may have become too small or disjointed to seamlessly cover all areas of your operations while providing you with valuable insights.
On 14th May 2019, Sage are holding a scale up event designed to show how Sage 200cloud can streamline business operations, from supply chain to business intelligence, accounting processes and stock management.
What will be examined at the event:
- Growing pains, and how to manage the challenges of scaling.
- Three signs it’s time to migrate to business management software.
- Case studies: How customers broke through their scale-up obstacles and engaged with 200cloud to support their transformation.
- Product comparison: What do you get for moving from 50 to 200cloud?
- The migration journey: A discussion panel on the steps involved with implementation.
We hope you are able to join Sage to discover more about the business changing benefits of a switch to Sage 200cloud.
Venue: The Cumberland Hotel, London W1H 7DL
Date: Tuesday May 14th