Global Cybersecurity Survey 2019
Sophos has released the findings from an independent survey of 3100 IT managers across 12 countries and six continents.
The survey reveals the day-to-day realities of cyber-security facing IT teams across the globe.
Key findings of the survey include:
- 68% were hit by a cyber-attack in last year
- 91% were running up-to-date protection when hit by attack
- 30% of attack victims were hit by ransomware
- It took 13 hours on average to discover a threat
- 20% don’t know how the threat got in
Click here to download the full report
To learn more about how Sophos’ range of products provides unmatched defence against malware, exploits and ransomware, please get in touch on 01707 607100 or email us.